Ratings for Dr. Francisco P. Xynos

Dr. Xynos' awesome surgical skills and common-sense healing recommendations returned me to law enforcement duty 30 days post-DaVinci total hysterectomy with bilateral salpingo-oopherectomy (BSO), lymphadenectomy, and staging. Dr. Xynos is extremely thorough. He found an error on a VA scan report and saved me from a higher stage cancer diagnosis and unnecessary chemo. Dr. Xynos is a professor and Director at a prestigious medical school, so has continuous cutting-edge research supervision, immersion, teaching, and practice. Dr. Xynos is as compassionate and caring to his patients as a grandfather would be. When I got scared right before surgery, Dr. Xynos hugged and comforted me while the anesthesiologist started the IV and put me to sleep. Dr. Xynos made sure I understood my diagnosis and treatment, and enthusiastically answered my questions. If you have cancer, this extraordinarily gifted, compassionate, caring, and trustworthy gyn-onc is who you want for your surgery and follow-up.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014