Ratings for Dr. Jose M. Renoyso

Dr. Reynoso is, hands down, the best doctor I have ever had. He listens to everything you say and involves you in the decisions on your care. His bedside manner is incredible! He actually remembers details of my family and work life! He cares for you as a person, not just a patient. He is personable, relatable, even funny and makes you feel at ease. Even when faced with a scary test result he makes you feel like everything will be OK because he explains everything and lets you know he has a plan. He also looks out for your wallet! Unheard of! He makes sure you don't spend unnecessary money on drugs, procedures, tests, etc. I love that! He is very established in the community and refers you to the best specialists. Although I don't know why he needs to. He is always spot on accurate with his diagnosis! You may have difficulty getting an appointment as a new patient because he is so popular. I have had to see his associate when I was sick for a last minute appointment once but was able to follow up with him with no problem with communication between them. I moved away from Arizona for about 7 years and when I returned, I immediately called to get set up as a patient again. I won't ever go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I lived in Phoenix 15 years ago and Dr Reynoso was my physician. I moved to CA but still come see him when I come to Phoenix for a visit. Such a wonderful Dr with a great staff.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I've been with DR Reynoso for about 13 years. I've had multiple medical issues during this time, including cancer. He has been the best Doctor, extremely knowledgeable, knows the right referrals, very caring DR & staff. Trust him thoroughly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Staff was mediocre, but doc was knowlegable and good demeanor

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

When moving to the valley 26 years ago I was fortunate enough to find Dr. Reynoso. 26 years later I am still a patient, I think that says it all. He is absolutely the best MD in the valley.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Have been going to him since he went into practice 25 years ago. He's the greatest!! He's very knowledgeable and he listens to what I have to say. I like that!!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Reynoso is one of the best doctors in the valley. I have been his patient for over 20 years. He has also been my father's, my brother's, and my sister's doctor. His diagnosis of my health issues is right on target. I know of no other doctor having such accuracy! I am lucky to have had this doctor in my life.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Jose M. Renoyso's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)