Ratings for Dr. Martiann L. Bohl-Witchey

Terrible doctor. Ive been a nurse 21 years so i would know. Blows things off. Other doctors argue with her because she doesnt take complications seriously. Does not like to be bothered after hours.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

I will not go to another Dr. She delivered my son in 2013 and will be delivering my second in November. She always took the time to listen to me and any concerns I had. We see her in public from time to time and she always makes time to talk and ask how I am doing. She was very involved in my pregnancy. Also, her staff is awesome!!! I would not go to anybody else!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

OBGYN doctors in my opinion should be patient, sympathetic, caring, good listeners......ALL qualities she IS NOT. And pray she's not the doctor on call if issues come up, because she doesn't like to be bothered on her time off. Again, I want to ask....why did you pick this profession in the first place then? Terrible and would NEVER recommend her to anyone, not even someone I didn't like.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

I was very pleased with her I will be back for my yearly checks

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Bohl-Witchey is awesome. She delivered my baby girl in March 2013. She has great bed side manner. I had issues with high blood pressure after my delivery and she was very very helpful. She called me personally after hour when I was sick during my pregnancy and gave me specific instructions on what to do. She is an amazing doctor!!! Her staff is awesome as well. I had a C-Section and I saw here every day I was in the hospital. Dr. Bohl-Witchey is a great doctor!!!! :) :) :)

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013

I would not return to this doctor. Not experienced enough for at risk pregnancy and ignored high blood pressure in 2nd trimester. Although there was concern from nurse. No concern from doctor.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Boil-witchey is judgemental, mean, and careless. Ignored my extremely high blood pressure and concern about it and 3 days later I delivered my son stillborn. Right before delivery I was passing baseball sized blood clots, Dr. Was nowhere to be found. My mother was threatened to be thrown out for demanding my blood clotting to be looked at. Bohl-witchey was just angry that I went into labor sooner than she expected. Or wanted, it was 1 a.m. No sympathy, walked into my room later that morning smiling while I was holding my lifeless baby boy. Testing after birth showed nothing, but tests revealed a blood clotting disorder during my next pregnancy. Find another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Bohl-Witchey delivered both of my children and she is awesome! She is always very personable and willing to answer any questions that I had. The staff was always so friendly, that I have joked that I want to work in her office:)I can't imagine anybody having anything negative to say about her...everyone I know that uses her, raves about her. I could not have asked for a better doctor!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Dr Bohl-Witchey is very professional and personable. She has always answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease. I am so grateful to have such an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Dr. Martiann L. Bohl-Witchey's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Owasso, OK