Ratings for Dr. Fadi R. Khoury

worst experience of my life!!! after my initial ultrasound visit, which led to further testing that he was cold and inconsiderate about discussing with my husband and myself, his office called me with test results for maternit21 test... left a voice mail to call back asap... I called with in 30 seconds of their call to my phone just to find that as soon as they hung up they switched over to answering service and they couldn't tell me anything... keep in mind it is my birthday, tomorrow is our anniversary and we have been waiting on these results for a week and a half. they didn't post anything to my chart ... didn't forward the info to my doctor who returns calls immediately even if it is 3am... extraordinarily uncaring and unprofessional. Now a day that should be joyful, has been turned in to a nightmare.... praying for good news in the morning, if they answer the phone. Never again!!!! avoid this office at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I went to Dr. Khoury at 28 weeks gestation when it was discovered that my son had a severe heart defect. He was very professional and spent time listening when I just wanted to talk about my concerns. I delivered via Csection (by my choice to help the baby) and my recovery went very well.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Fadi R. Khoury's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)