Ratings for Dr. Victor Berkovich

I have been using Dr. Berkovich for since 2006. In my 41 years of life I have never come across another dentist that has such a knowledge of his profession as Dr. Berkovich. I first went to see him when one dentist told me that I was going to need a root canal which would have cost me $900 out of pocket. I decided to seek a second opinion, not only did he tell me that the root canal was unnecessary, he was able to do a composite filling that only was $45 out of pocket. I have since had him do numerous fillings including replacing old silver with new composite. I also had Dr. Berkovich close a gap in my front two teeth and rebuild the two teeth next to them. My smile has never been bigger. This dentist comes highly recommended by me. When you go to his office, it may remind you of a dentist that you may have seen in the 80s, but don't worry, it comes with ethics from when Doctors cared about their patients not only the money. This is the best dentist available anywhere!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014