Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Puckette

I find this doctor to be very knowledgable and a nice guy. I've know him and been treated by him for years and he always helps me feel better. Sometimes he runs a little late. Sometimes because of spending the extra time with me! So, I understand if I have to wait. He is on the cutting edge of health care. Also, I for one want to stay healthy, so I see him routinely instead of waiting for a crisis.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I think this doc is very knowledgeable and always pushing the envelope when it comes to healing methods but his personality is very difficult to tolerate. He seems to always rush through the visit so he can get to his next patient and answers questions like you are too ignorant to understand so why bother. I agree with the other reviewer, condescending is a good adjective for him and his big ego is hardly tolerable. I would go to him if I was really sick because he is very knowledgeable but for routine stuff I save myself the aggravation and there are other competent practitioners out there.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Kinesiology is a wonderful approach to care and That is what may help patients Not necessarily this doc. He is incredibly patronizing and condescending and unwilling to answer questions and inquiries.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012