Ratings for Dr. Joy N. Graves

IF YOU'RE TOLD YOU NEED ANY EXTENSIVE DENTAL WORK DONE, I HIGHLY RECCOMMEND THAT YOU GET A 2ND OPINION, I DID AND IT SAVED ME TONS OF MONEY & GRIEF !!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Since I was a child, I had always gone every 6 months for cleanings and regular check-ups. I went to Dr Graves for my 6 month check-up & cleaning after re-locating to the Fort Bragg area. She came highly recommended.She seemed very nice and had a good bedside mannor. She did xrays of my mouth and after looking at the xrays, proceeded to tell me that I had (14) cavities that needed filled. I was in shock and left her office in tears ! After giving it some thought I decided to go for a 2nd opinion. After getting xrays at the 2nd dentist office, I was told that I only had the beginning of (1) small cavity. Now will someone tell me how she found 14 and he only found the beginning of (1) ?? That's some food for thought. I am so glad that I went for a 2nd opinion and I reccommend that if you go to her...GET A 2ND OPINION !! I never went back to her and never will !!! NO WONDER OUR INSURANCE RATES ARE SOOOOO HIGH AND THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO TAKE OVER OUR HEALTHCARE !!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012