You may also like

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Very helpful and knowledgeable doctors and staff. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Submitted September 3, 2014

My 2nd chiropractor.......this guy knows what he is doing. He makes you feel whole again, no pain.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Michael A. Dorn, Jr.'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Michael A. Dorn, Jr. has been in practice since 1998. He is board certified by the Maryland Board of Chiropractic Examiners and is a member of the Maryland Chiropractic Association. He shares his knowledge and expertise by lecturing to the public about injuries and chiropractic treatments. Dr. Dorn takes a holistic approach to treating patients. He has received the most current training in chiropractic treatment and techniques. In fact, he completed a physical therapy residency at New York Chiropractic College.

• Mount Saint Mary's University (Grad. 1994)
  • Life University (Grad. 1988)

Carefirst Bcbs
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I never believed these doctors were real until i hurt my back. I have been going for over a month and i feel 100 percent better "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very helpful and knowledgeable doctors and staff. Would recommend. "

May 13, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I first saw Dr. Dorn in 2006. He was helpful then and I am seeing him again NOW (2015). He and his staff are very good."

May 13, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://baltimorebackandpaincenter.com" to "http://www.baltimorebackandpaincenter.com/".

April 14, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "3617 Falls Rd" to "3914 Hickory Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

April 14, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://baltimorebackandpaincenter.com". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "410-662-4476".

April 13, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor's office has been calling me about 3x a day asking if I want a free session. I have said no and still get the phone calls. They are really sleazy."

September 3, 2014