Ratings for Dr. STEVEN M. Haber

Dr. Haber and his staff were very kind! I got my wisdom teeth removed here and it was very comfortable and very quick. I had almost no swelling, and had basically no pain in the following days. Dr. Haber explains the procedure and what to do in the aftermath very clearly. He personally calls to check up on his patients afterwards. (The man himself is genuinely caring and I'm pretty sure he has a great singing voice.) Dr. Haber and his staff are very accommodating and helped me schedule appointment dates that would be most favorable for my health insurance plan and calendar. His prices may be higher than some, but they are 100% worth it. I will be having another tooth extraction with him soon and I'm almost looking forward to the experience.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

Dr. Steven Haber is a knowledgable oral surgeon with a quirky sense of humor. He took the time to explain and answered all of my questions about my extraction. Later in the evening, he followed up with a call to inquire how I was feeling. I highly recommend Dr. Haber if you need a tooth extraction.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Steven Haber is an outstanding oral surgeon and a very kind and careful doctor He explains clearly what he is doing.. I had a tooth extraction without pain during and after the procedure and plan to have a tooth implant in a few weeks. His staff are excellent and easy to work with. They schedule appointments very well and I do not have to wait.. We are fortunate that he practices here inFfort Lee.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Six hours after Dr. Haber removed my decayed deciduous (baby) tooth, I am still stunned by the incredibly wonderful experience. No pain. At all. Dr. Haber is SO good. If I had been going to dentists like him all my life, I would not be the terrified dental patient that I have become. Not anymore! I can't imagine going to anyone else for dental surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

DR Haber is the man. He removed my wisdom tooth without causing any pain and in just a few minutes. He is extremely nice and caring and explains everything in a perfect way before doing anything. definitely recommended

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. Haber is one of the nicest Doctors I've ever met- he's super sweet, cracks a bunch of jokes and is truly caring. One of my wisdom teeth was so badly infected that I couldn't swallow- Dr. Haber came in on a SUNDAY to remove my tooth. I had never been to his office before/ met him. He treated me as if I was his patient for 25 years- he was very gentle and and knew exactly what to do. He just recently removed another wisdom tooth. Both times, the nights following the surgeries, Dr. Haber called to check up on me and see how I was feeling. He really goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable and in the hands of someone that truly cares about his patients. I wouldn't even consider going to anyone else. He's the man!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

My daughter went to see Dr Haber for a consultation and was not happy about the way the office looked so she decided to go else where. Her insurance paid over a $100 and there was a balance, never in my whole life have I had to deal with the most rude person Lisa!!! Was unprofessional and very nasty she actually was harrasing my daughter saying she needed to bring the money today and I felt like I was in the twilight zone listening to her. I think that she is the reason that he will not be getting any more references I will tell my dentist that we had a horrible experience Lisa you need to get some real customer service classes ASAP

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Over the past few years my problematic teeth have given me reason to see Dr. Haber quite a few times. He has performed extractions, bone grafts, implants, and a sinus lift. Dr. Haber is unfailingly professional, incredibly knowledgeable and extremely caring. He thoroughly explains each procedure. He explains what must be done and the reasons it must done in a certain way in order to ensure the best possible outcome. Personally, I have had excellent results with all my procedures. Dr. Haber's care extends well beyond his office. He personally calls to follow up after a procedure sometimes asking probing questions until he is satisfied with your progress. I recommend Dr. Haber to anyone needing his services and am glad when I'm able to refer my friends to such a professional, caring doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Unlike the person from August 5, 2009 I found Dr. Haber to be professional, friendly and he told me everything he was going to do - implant and bone graft. He explained the entire procedure in an easy to understand manner on my first visit. Then thru each step explained prior to him doing anything what he was going to do and then after explained the next step.He also called me to make sure i was ok after a surgical procedure (bone graft and when he extracted tooth!!!!)

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Haber is the most overpriced and overrated dentist. Al he cares about is how much he gets paid. He does a fine job at dentistry but his prices are outrageous. In addition, his receptionists and other staff members are extremely rude. .He may sound great on paper but I recommend finding a new doctor.

Submitted August 18, 2009