Ratings for Dr. Randall W. Swenson

I had 1 botched surgery and decided to go somewhere else, he is a miracle worker! I can breath again and I have a pretty nose thank you Dr. Swenson!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

I'm surprised by the lack of clarity when getting a procedure done. They never were able to provide with a quote on how much a procedure was going to cost. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else if you don't want to be getting hit with random bills. I got book with an appointment because the doctor thought my after pictures weren't taken. When got there the appointment day I mentioned that pictures were already taken, I got sent home. Guess what? I Got billed for that and nothing can be done because the crooked staff document something else.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

I had not one, but two botched surgeries with another doctor in 2011. I haven't been able to breathe comfortably through my nose for several years, and it definitely impacted my quality of life. I decided the 3rd time could be the charm, but made sure to find the BEST this time around. My experience with Dr. Swenson was amazing... and I can breathe again! He's a magician and I only wish I would have found him sooner.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Knowledgable, competent, and kind. Dr. Swenson did a beautiful job on my functional septo rhinoplasty. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Dr. Swenson performed surgery on my septum. The pre-vists, the surgery, and the post visits were all great. Other than a couple weeks of discomfort, my experience was great. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Swenson is an amazing doctor who truly knows what he's doing. I broke my nose a few weeks ago. We needed to see an ENT specialist but after having a terrible experience with a different Dr. I was skeptical. The staff were so great about squeezing me in on short notice. When I did meet with him he showed me exactly what happened and what he'd do to fix it. Now that the surgery is over, I'm extremely happy with the results. It looks better than before I broke it! He even came into his office on Thanksgiving to remove my bandages even after we told him we could wait for another day. What a great doctor, so friendly, knowledgeable and now very recommended to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Came to the Dr. Clinic looking for advice on deviated septum. When nose job was recommended I was referred to the Dr. I found him Great. Knowledgable, upfront, soft-spoken and un-tiring. His staff says he is the best in town. Certainly one of them.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

He is awesome. He fixed my nose and I can breathe so much better now. He also removed my kids tonsils and did 2 sets of ear tubes on my son who has cronic ear infections. He fixed my dads nose and is fixing his snoring problem this month. HE is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. He does not talk down to you and explains everything until you understand what is happening. I would recommend him to everyone, he is the best ENT in the state!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr Swenson was very knowledgeable. I have met with him over a dozen times and he always takes the time to educate me on what is needed or how my healing was doing. He was referred to me by another ENT as the only ENT that is specialized in what I needed. I would recommend him to anyone and I already have!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Chin implant was done WRONG, had to have it fixed again 2 years later

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Dr. Randall W. Swenson's Credentials

• Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132 (Grad. 1979)

AHC