Ratings for Dr. Theodore M. Perlman

Dr. Perlman is excellent, very helpful and knowledgeable. his staff on the other hand is ridiculous. If he was not such a good Dr. I would go else where.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

In my experiences with Dr. Perlman, I found him to be both friendly and helpful. He takes the time to answer any questions you have without making you feel rushed while he is doing so, and he has plenty of useful information. Most of his staff is likewise friendly and helpful, though there is one woman there who seems to be grumpy pretty much all the time.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Dr. Perlman was friendly, until I questioned why a procedure was being done now, instead of at the time of my colonoscopy appt.(which I scheduled that day for 3 weeks later). You could visibly see his attitude change. After a simple exam I was in pain for a full day. He was rougher than needed. I cancelled my colonoscopy appointment. He seems to be one of those Dr's who don't like to be questioned. Time to find another Gastro Doctor. You should do the same.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Great office staff and excellent doctor. Searched for a long time before making appointment. I have told many people that dread colonoscopies of the great treatment. Very informative and follow up was amazing. Sending family and friends to Dr. Perlman.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Staff is unprofessional. Dr. Perlman does not appear very competent. Stay away!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Didn't even get to visit. They had me reschedule my first appointment and during my second appointment, I waited over 40 minutes. They bumped other patients ahead who came in after me. Going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Uncaring, arrogant, self absorbed. Does not show compassion. Do not think he is very intelligent.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011