Ratings for Dr. Laurence J. Kinsella

This Doctor gave my daughters their life back! I have 3 girls that are all very sick. The first one he saw last year after she had been to every cardio in the area saying nothing is wrong. She was bed ridden at age 13 would pass out if trying to stand. Blood pressure would plumett. This doctor got her a quality of life back in 4 weeks. He knew what was wrong and how to help. She went from bed ridden to Life Guard! After that I schedule her 2 sisters. We are very complicated and most doctors just say we are too complicated. He instantly knew what the shocks where that my youngest had been suffering from since 2012 that NO doctor had figured out what it was. It one visit he knew what it was. Then my oldest had went to figure out a problem while having another problem that we were going to see someone else for. Dr Kinsella looked at her whole chart the whole picture and was even concerned about this other issue that we thought was not his issue. He knew what it was and fixed her! She has started having hallucinations after standing. He did a blood patch and they were gone! GONE. We do have EDS and very complicated. Yet he has helped all three of my girls. I am so thankful for this doctor. He is so compassionate and caring. He cares about your quality life!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

After two years of misery and seeing numerous other doctors, I became a patient of Dr Kinsella. He actually took the time to listen to me and show concern and compassion. He was able to diagnose my conditions and is successfully treating them. He also takes time to attend monthly support group meetings with his patients, which I think is awesome! I would definitely highly recommend Dr Kinsella to friends, family, and anyone who desires a doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I found Dr. Kinsella to be very inviting and knowledgeable. He answered my questions and gave me information on how my migraines could be treated. He set me on a course of treatment that entirely eliminated my migraines within 3 months from the date of my appointment. Two years later, I still do not have migraines. I will state that I was not totally happy with his staff but that was more a personality conflict. Dr. Kinsella did get back with me and tell me that he felt I was "pre-diabetic" which my long time family physician completely disagreed with, however, I did put myself on a new diet regime which has resulted in a hundred pound weight loss. Overall, I was and am very satisfied with Dr. Kinsella. He was recommended to me and I would recommend him to anyone. He solved my serious migraine problem.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

First apt I waited 45 min. Second apt I waited 1 hr to see him. Both times I was there, he was not busy, said his nurse.Both times he apologized for being late and said "they needed to do better". He forgot to address areas of concern at my 2nd apt, and when he said to call in for a script for a next migraine, it was 6 hrs before anyone called me back... which by then I wanted to shoot myself.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Laurence J. Kinsella's Credentials

• Croatian

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)