Ratings for Dr. Christopher CHOW

Had foot surgery to remove a tissue bone. Told me to get scan MRI or CT scan. Gosh I thought he could do it on the spot. Had surgery and he did not inform me that it will heal in 3 weeks after the procedure. He used plastic threads to stitch my cut. Omg the cut was twice as big as my tissue bone and no wonder it hurted more. In addition he didnt take out one thread still stuck inside the healing stitches. Would not reccommend this podiatrist he was rude during my first visit and then he was nicer later on. Weird. DO NOT GO HERE. He hates his job so much told to consult a chiropractor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I've had these bunions for like forever!!!!! I was so nervous about seeing somebody and being told I might need surgery. it turned out, I had no reason to be...I had seen the doctor and he was able to give me options and went thru all of them. He was great, surgery was not bad at all as my coworker had said, went absolutely smooth, would absolutely recommend him to my friends!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Gave me the wrong diagnostics! Can't even tell the difference between corn, callous, and warts!! How did you graduate from med school?!?!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Probably one of the worst health professionals I have ever encountered in my life. He barely spends time with any patients and when he does allocate the mere five minutes for your appointment, he doesn't do anything except trying to sell you an unnecessary product. Proper treatment is rarely given, which results in a delay of recovery, and their recommended treatments are overpriced or unnecessary. He speaks in a very condescending tone, and only cares about getting paid. If I seriously wanted help, I would never visit this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Chow is just an ordinary doctor. Don't expect good quality service from him or his staff. I waited approximately 25 minutes after my appointment before I was seen. He spent about 6 minutes with me before moving on to the next patient in the next room. He really does not seem that knowledgeable when I asked questions about different treatment options. He could have been more thorough in his examinations and appeared to be like most doctors who seem to care very little about his patients. There was no follow up call to see how I was doing and his one office staff was really rude!! Unfortunately, my foot is worse and I just made another appointment with another podiatrist. Save your time and money and go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Never treated by a doctor like this in my life. Took my kid there for one visit. He has no patience and rude. Looked at my kid's foot for a minute. Wanted me to buy an orthotics. I rejected him and he looked so unhappy. I ended up spend $100+ more at other doctor but I think it worth it. The other doctor said my kid should wait another 6 months and decide if she needs orthotics. He's very honest. Not like this very unprofessional Dr Chow. Unfortunately, my mom went to dr Chow without telling me until she got home. She went to another doctor office on the same floor of his office and saw his sign. She went in and saw him. Same thing to my mom. He looked at her feet for 30 seconds. Told her to buy orthotics. My mom refused and he gave her nasty attitude. Dr Chow, if u don't like your job. Please find another job instead of venting on ur patients from 2 y/o to 90 y/o.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

He is rude and demeaning like he was doing me a favor to see him. I have never been treated this way by any health professional.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

My appointments don't usually get canceled here, but it's not unheard of either. . There was no annoying music playing while I waited or during my visit. Everything they told me in the beginning ended up turning out exactly the way they said it would. They were able to provide me everything they promised me. I've never doubted their abilities. I was in awe at the level of service I received. They completely surpassed all my expectations and I will absolutely be going back. They made the extra effort to make sure every question and concern I had was addressed.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

Recommended to see doctor from a friend, surprised to see negative ratings and comments. My experience has been nothing but pleasant. I basically went to see this doctor for a second opinion and after going to another doc for my heel pain.After taking some meds and cortisone injection, nothing worked, until I started to wear arch supports, and amazingly enough pain went away, even w/ running and going on hikes. Some folks just don't hearing they need stuff to use that ain't covered by your insurance i guess.....

flag | Submitted October 12, 2013

I think all these rating website should have negative point for those un acceptable doctors. Dr. Chow is one of those doctor belong here. I would strongly not recommended. I was there for a second opinion after feeling pain on one of my foot after running. After less than 30 seconds looking at my foot, he want me to purchase an ankle support and shoes scholls .. all these stuff not needed. He had no patient for any questions. Highly not recommended.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Christopher CHOW's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)