Ratings for Dr. Arash Khorsand

Beautiful state of the art practice... Dr. Khorsand was extremely kind and the staff was wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

My experience with this dentist was negative. First of all he was talking about others clients with his assistant in my presence (complaining). Second he barely acknowledged me or briefed me on the procedure before he started hacking at my teeth. I felt mutilated and didnt even get a "it will feel better soon". Absolutely no bedside manners.

Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Khorsand and staff are the best dental care I have ever came across. From the moment I walked in for a dentist consultation to having 2 root canals done, 4 extractions, orthodontist consult, braces put on, and then removed after nearly 3 three years, the time and money I invested into this was worth it. I moved to San Diego in the middle of my dental work & the staff did their best to accommodate my schedule. Especially, Dr. Michelle! Everyone makes you feel comfortable and at ease. All my questions and concerns were answered through my long journey to a happy smile. Payment options were available and that alone was a major plus. Even though I live in San Diego now and my Ortho visits are the thing of the past, I will continue to drive to El Centro for my 6 month dental visits. This is how happy and pleased I am with my choice of dentistry. I hope you are too. BTY, Irene is one of the best dental assistants as well :) ~Denise Ramos

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I am always greeted in a professional manner by Cindy and kept informed as a reminder to an upcoming appointment, she "runs the office" as it should be run. Julie's expertise and gentle touch, makes a cleaning a pleasant experience, which I do every three months. I have never in 40 years found someone who does it better! And Dr. Khorsand, in every aspect of dental care, wish I had come across his services many years before I did. Lastly, I have referred several friends to them, I'm definitely a very pleased customer. M. Johnson Imperial CA

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Khorsand since my dentist (Yturalde) retired and we love going to him. My kids are not afraid of going to see him. He is very nice, gentle and likes to joke with them. I have been recommending him to other family and friends. He has a wonderful support staff. Lupita is awesome.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2010

Satisfied!!! I went to see dr khorsand based on the ratings on this website...

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

I was referred to him by my family dentist for the removal of my wisdom teeth. He is truly a gifted individual. Extremely compassionate and a great clinician. God Bless Him!!!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2009

what an amazing dentist! he definately knows what he's doing because there is usually very little to no pain at all...which means i don't mind going to the dentist as much. he's also my children's dentist now. great service!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Always late!!! But the work is great and for some odd reason it doesn't hurt!!! I get in the chair ticked off that I had to wait an hour, but I would follow the guy to boston if he moved back. Somebody needs to tell him the reason people make appointments. Overall fantastic Doctor, with out any sense of punctuality.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2006

im in love with this doctor! eventough it did hurt i love to go to see him!he is my hero!!he is very clever and thats what counts!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006