Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Freels

I visited their St. Charles office and was completely blown away by the way I was treated. I saw Stephanie Freels and the best way to describe her would be expensive, impatient, unprofessional, and sexist. I had to pay a $50 dollar co pay for 4 minutes of Stephanie Freels time because they are considered a "Specialist". I am not exaggerating. A portion of the extremely short visit was spent with her half way out of the door forcing me to talk about my personal issues while other patients and staff could hear our conversation. She was rushing me so much that I forgot a handful of other questions and concerns I wanted to ask about. I had a few documented and ongoing skin issues and have been experiencing some recent hair loss. The hair loss could be considered cosmetic, but when I saw how many ads they had in the office promoting a product that would help women grow longer eye lashes, and videos about cosmetic procedures to prevent aging I was positive I could discuss my own personal vanities. Stephanie told me that since I am a man it doesn't matter if I lose my hair. Indicating that if I were a women my issue would be worth discussing. I am absolutely disgusted that a doctor would disregard my concerns on the bases of my gender! She actually told me to shave my head and shared her personal disgust for men that try to save their hairline. I would not recommend this place to any Male. It was a waste of my time, energy, and money. I will be seeking a dermatologist that behaves like a medical professional. Avoid!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Freels spent less than 5 minutes with me, never once examined my skin, didn't ask any questions to help determine the cause of my condition, and then said that there was really nothing she could do for me since I am still a nursing mom. But she did try to sell me on her $70 skin serum...yeah, no thank you.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Stephanie Freels's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1984)

• Blue Shield California