Ratings for Dr. Nadia F. Zaki

The Dr. was extremely rude and condescending. She lied to me and told me naprosyn was not similar or the same as naproxen. She also disregarded my heart history when it came to prescribing medication. She was very quick w the visit yet it took forever to get her in the room. The receptionist was a clueless teen who kept saying "uummmm. Oh gosh. Ugghhhhh." You get my drift! Horrible experience and would never recommend.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Zaki is rude and arrogant. She does not like her patients to ask questions nor does she return phone calls. A horrible experience - would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Dr. Zaki did not know of my fairly common neurological disorder, neurofibromatosis. It was almost if I was teaching her about the disease. If you have neurofibromatosis, I do not recommend her. She was very kind and apologetic about being late, but I am still looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Zaki misdiagnosed me. She treated me as if it was all in my head. After a brain Mri and bloodwork I was diagnosed with LUPUS not fibromyglia . She was very rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

I was very disgusted with Dr. Zaki and the office. She kept me waiting for 2 hours and the office staff was clueless. I will never go back and will most certainly not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2008

Contradicts herself. Yells at patients when they don't take her word as gospel. Fair record keeping. But out of the 3 neuros I have seen I had the lest problems with her.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2006

Dr. Nadia F. Zaki's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1990)