Ratings for Dr. Grace L. Federman

Extremely knowledgable, very professional and a great be side manor..

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Best dermatologist in CT she is punctual, caring, and talented. She is also boarded in internal medicine

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Federman is knowledgeable and skilled, but shows little to no understanding or sympathy for a patient's feelings or needs,

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I am shocked to read anything negative about this Doctor. I went to see her for a cosmetic consultation for laser treatments. I found Dr. Federman to be patient, knowledgeable and very easy to talk with. I didn't get the feeling she was rushed at all- in fact we talked about much more than just lasers. She discussed rosacea treatments, helped with prescription information, talked.about other cosmetic questions I had, examined my face thoroughly...and she also thoroughly explained the different laser options available to me, gave me pricing and the reasons why she would use them.she was very honest and upfront. I think she is incredibly competent and made me feel very taken care of. I booked the appt that day upon leaving and can't wait to go back!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

She is one of best. That doesn't come around that often in a persons life. Very lucky if you are a patient of hers. If there were one hundred knowledge stars I would press each one of them.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

after waiting months for appt for skin cancer check, was very rushed; issues not addressed properly; was not allowed to discuss any cosmetic issues without making another appt - very disappointed

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Someone had recommended her. She rushed in and out so quickly I could not even think of what I wanted to ask her. I was so disappointed.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr Federman was incredibly friendly, helpful, and informative. During our appointment she devoted a lot of time to my visit and went above and beyond. She seemed to be very knowledgeable and experienced, and I couldn't recommend her more.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

I loved her! She knew exactly what I wanted. I didn't even have to tell her. She did injections without pain meds and I barely felt needles - no pain. She's really good at what she does and booked out forever so it's hard to get in and she rushes from appt to appt. Doesn't that say something about her skills? She's very nice also.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

sometimes you have to wait a little, but she is the best!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Grace L. Federman's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Danbury, CT