Ratings for Dr. Ian D. Brodie

Unfortunately Dr. Brodie was very arrogant, and his medical knowledge did not equal his high estimation of himself. Due to his ill treatment and incorrect setting of my severely broken arm, he actually caused a deformity. He also recommended a physical therapist who ended up causing damage to my central nervous system through her painful and incorrect treatment of my injured arm/hand. I had every reason to sue this man, but just wanted my life back. I only write this to warn people not to trust him for anything other than basic care. I found another wonderful doctor- Dr. Ross Nathan who had to perform a very rare and difficult surgery to undo the damage that Dr. Brodie caused all because he was too arrogant to admit he was not qualified to treat my difficult situation.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2014

Dr. Ian D. Brodie's Credentials

• Univ Of Birmingham, The Med Sch, Birmingham (352-01 Prior 1/71) (Grad. 1960)

• BCBS Florida