Ratings for Dr. Leonel Perez-Limonte

I went to visit my parents and had to take my dad to the doctor yesterday. I was really impressed to find such a good doctor in a small town. Artesia is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Great doctor. I recommend him to everyone. Very compassionate.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Spent time with my mother. She has dementia and does not like to go to doctors. He put her in medication and she is going great! Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I was very sad to hear Dr Limonte was moving away, but he is now only 30 miles away! He is with Artesia General and I am not surprised. All the good doctors are going there now. I will follow him there. He really helped me and I do not want to see any other neurologist.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr .Limonte has been very helpful to us and we will miss him a lot

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

I am really grateful to Dr Limonte. It was my first visit and he worked me in as an emergency because I was getting really weak. All I will say here is that he figured out what i had right away and he saved my life. He takes his time, examining you and he listens to you. He is busy, but I am glad my nurse practitioner sent me to him. You can't go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I use to work with Dr Limonte in shelby nc and he is by far the best neurologist in the business. I've worked around several dr in my time and you couldn't ask for any better. He cares for his patients and has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever know. Yours truly, Eric Nalley

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

This doctor really cares about his patients. All I can say is that he has saved my life twice. His staff is helpful and even though they are busy they are there for you when you need. I really recommend him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I live out of town and went to Carlsbad to take my mother to this doctor. He cares, he is smart and he loves what he does. You won't go wrong with him. My mother will be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I found the staff to be extremely kind and helpful. The doctor is really busy and it may take a while to schedule an appointment but i am glad we waited. We came from Lubbock because of my boyfriend Worker's Comp case. This doctor was great, he really cares and was able to diagnose the problem right away. We will be coming back from Lubbock every time to visit this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Dr. Leonel Perez-Limonte's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Sask Health