Ratings for Dr. Leonel Perez-Limonte

I am really grateful to Dr Limonte. It was my first visit and he worked me in as an emergency because I was getting really weak. All I will say here is that he figured out what i had right away and he saved my life. He takes his time, examining you and he listens to you. He is busy, but I am glad my nurse practitioner sent me to him. You can't go wrong with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I use to work with Dr Limonte in shelby nc and he is by far the best neurologist in the business. I've worked around several dr in my time and you couldn't ask for any better. He cares for his patients and has the best bed side manner of any doctor I have ever know. Yours truly, Eric Nalley

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

This doctor really cares about his patients. All I can say is that he has saved my life twice. His staff is helpful and even though they are busy they are there for you when you need. I really recommend him

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

I live out of town and went to Carlsbad to take my mother to this doctor. He cares, he is smart and he loves what he does. You won't go wrong with him. My mother will be well taken care of.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I found the staff to be extremely kind and helpful. The doctor is really busy and it may take a while to schedule an appointment but i am glad we waited. We came from Lubbock because of my boyfriend Worker's Comp case. This doctor was great, he really cares and was able to diagnose the problem right away. We will be coming back from Lubbock every time to visit this clinic.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Staff is completely inept. They lose medical information but never call to ask about it. Took more than 2 months to get diagnostic study scheduled. Over two weeks since test and still no report has been sent to treating physician. No one ever calls back despite staff stating they will. Will treat in Lubbock from now on and tell others to avoid this clinic.

Submitted September 4, 2014

This doctor is very professional and caring. His office is always busy but he took all the time I needed. I had a problem for 15 years that had been diagnosed as fibromyalgia and finally he was able to make the correct diagnosis - Myasthenia! He put me on medications and I have never felt better! I feel he saved my life. His office staff is friendly and helpful. I hope he does not leave town because all our doctors leave.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

I really like this doctor. He took his time with my mom and he was really patient with me asking many questions. He is smart and caring. The staff is really nice also. His office is small and a bit crowded especially if there are a lot of family members but it was clean and they had flowers!. It may take sometime to schedule an appointment but that is because he is good! I hope he does not leave town like all doctors do here.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

This is my third neurologist and he is definitely a keeper! He is very busy and my appointment took some time but it was definitely worth it. The area needs more doctors like him! I hope he does not leave town!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

4 month wait to see a doctor?? Insane... I can't believe they told me to wait 4 months to see some one.

Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr. Leonel Perez-Limonte's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal