Ratings for Dr. John B. Schlaerth

This is the worst place I have ever seen my mother has been referred to this Dr office and it has been a week since she has been trying to schedule a appointment but the lady that handles appointments is refusing to schedule her appointment and has been very rude claiming that my mothers Dr has not submitted all paperwork that is needed even though her Dr's NP did it personally she still has yet to get one. Maybe this lady is not concerned but she is my mother and she means the world to me. I don't know about many and how they may see this but in my opinion if this is the first person that comes in contact with a incoming patient then your customer service should be on point, welcoming and humble. But this lady is the worst! I just pray to God that she does not or her mother or any love one for that matter comes across the same emergency medical attention that my mother is needing. I wish I could rate the Dr but we have not got the opportunity to even meet or receive his services due to his unprofessional worker who handles all appointment scheduling.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Excellent, knowledgeable, kind, patient, skilled physician/surgeon. I believe he saved my mother's life with his skill and knowledge, only being aggressive with treatment necessary, nothing more, nothing less. Bless him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Very intelligent, caring gynecologic oncologist. If you think you have gyn cancer, see him! Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Posting for my mother. She ended up passing away from advanced ovarian cancer. But John is such a brilliant, compassionate and honest person. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Thank you to John Schlaerth and staff! -Stancliff family

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

This doctor absolutely saved my life. His knowledge and caring manner helped to put me at ease while dealing with a cancer diagnosis/treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Saved my life! He is a very caring and repectful Doctor! After being with my privious GYN for over 15 years that almost killed me, I finally feel like I will be taken care of completly and competently!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Schlaerth is a talented surgeon who provides excellent follow-up care. I truly believe he saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Schlaerth is the most brilliant gynecologic oncologist you will ever meet! He is on the cutting edge of every latest thing in oncology!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. John B. Schlaerth's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Healthnet