Ratings for Dr. John B. Schlaerth

Excellent, knowledgeable, kind, patient, skilled physician/surgeon. I believe he saved my mother's life with his skill and knowledge, only being aggressive with treatment necessary, nothing more, nothing less. Bless him!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Very intelligent, caring gynecologic oncologist. If you think you have gyn cancer, see him! Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Posting for my mother. She ended up passing away from advanced ovarian cancer. But John is such a brilliant, compassionate and honest person. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Thank you to John Schlaerth and staff! -Stancliff family

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

This doctor absolutely saved my life. His knowledge and caring manner helped to put me at ease while dealing with a cancer diagnosis/treatment.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Saved my life! He is a very caring and repectful Doctor! After being with my privious GYN for over 15 years that almost killed me, I finally feel like I will be taken care of completly and competently!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Schlaerth is a talented surgeon who provides excellent follow-up care. I truly believe he saved my life.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. Schlaerth is the most brilliant gynecologic oncologist you will ever meet! He is on the cutting edge of every latest thing in oncology!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. John B. Schlaerth's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

MSP/BC Med