Ratings for Dr. Gary M. Haller

I have been Dr. Haller's patient for almost 30 years. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Haller is a great doctor and I love his staff. Everyone is very friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Haller has been my dentist for over 23 years. My three children go to him as well. We travel from Jasper, IN. He has earned our trust. He and his staff are very pleasant and helpful. Give him a visit, you will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

While going to the dentist isn't always one's favorite thing to do, Dr. Haller makes the experience the best it can be. He listens and genuinely cares about his patients. He is very personable and friendly--you know he is coming into the room by hearing him whistle or hum a tune. His staff is friendly and polite and make you feel like you see and talk to them everyday instead of once every six months. I used to travel an hour just to go to Dr. Haller. While I live closer now, most of my extended family still travels an hour to the dentist because the care and atmosphere is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014