Ratings for Dr. Chrysti L. Williams

Filing complaint with medical board and will pursue it until disciplinary action taken against her. She treats patients with chronic, progressive medical diagnoses as drug seekers. Does not even do basic assessment to identify problem. Showed no concern over extremely low blood pressure. I am a nurse and never seen any medical provider treat their patients so unprofessionally. Caution friends and family from using her as their physician. She asked "what do you expect me to do for you?" Care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

She nearly killed me with methadone and clonidine in 2007, after getting me strung out on heavy amounts of opiates. Once I told her I couldn't take them anymore, she gave me high doses of methadone, clonidine, and ativan. The next morning I was in ICU. Many nurses told my mother I wasn't the first case of hers like that. My therapist knew what doctor I was talking about before I even mentioned her name. Be careful, everyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Dr. Williams has been our doctor since I moved her 15 years ago. She is wonderful! She was insermental in diagnosing my husbands bladder cancer and will take extra care to make sure you are properly cared for.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Williams has been my doctor for about 17 years and she is great. She is now the Doctor for my whole family.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr.Chrysti has been my Doctor for 6 year" Thats when I got sick,I have P.P.H. She took it up on herself to learn all about this Diease, I could of never made it with out her.She's not only my Dr, she is my Friend..I Thank You Dr.Chrysti for everything, A+A+A+A+AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

flag | Submitted March 19, 2006

Dr. Chrysti L. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Benton, AR