Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. Hennigan

Dr. Hennigan is very uncompassionate to ones pains and needs. Her staff is incompetent

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Took my mom there couple of times. Dr Hennigan is awesome!! Very thorough. Came back for second visit and she's sending mom to Spine Doctor and that was a nightmare!! Staff dropped the ball after me calling to make sure mom's records were sent there for her appointment. Didn't happen till after the appointment and once again I'm calling Dr Hennigan's to get things needed over to doctor right up the street. I asked to have Dr Hennigan call me and instead got call from someone else and got put off. Staff is nice, don't get me wrong, but I want someone who does their job. Not looking to make friends but looking to get my mom out of pain. Doc went as far as she could but mom in pain still and am still working with getting her to see a different spine doctor. Now I have to fax over medical record release form to get sent over to a spine doctor that I picked out. Am very worried that this paper once faxed, will get set aside and this won't go through like other didn't. All I can say is she needs to sit down with staff or get more help because someone's dropping the ball.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

The office staff is terrible. When you call, 75% of the time you are put on hold for a good 5 minutes. I received a $300 bill from them for services dating back an entire year. Dr Hennigan is nice, but doesn't seem to truly care about her patients. When choosing which RA med to begin with after my diagnosis, she told me all the meds were the same which was not the case. An antibiotic/NSAID vs a chemo drug are very different with very different and significant side effects. I would not recommend this dr and her practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

Dr.Hennigan has been my Dr for 6 years now.All I can say is wonderful. Her staff is equally wonderful.Takes total care of all my needs.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

The office staff has failed to follow up on calls on several occasions. I was charged for a follow up appointment that I was sure I never made.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Her Rockwall Staff is totally incompetent. They do not follow up on phone calls and do not know what is going on with patients. She is only as good as her office staff.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Everytime I have ever seen Dr. Hennigan I have got nothing but personable and one on one care from her. I think she has been one of the first doctors to "hear me". I love her bedside manner and her personal touch and her ability to listen to me as a person not just a patient. Her staff has also always been friendly and accommodating. I would recommend her to anyone who needs this type of specialist.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

Dr. Hennigan is amazing she has been treating my autoimmune disease for the past 2 years. I trust her with my life and I recommend her to anyone needing an caring knowledgable doctor

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

I just LOVE Dr. Hennigan. She is VERY knowledgeable..Very smart Dr. She is very punctuational. Spends as much time as needed with each patient. She does not just rush in and rush out!She ask lots of question, which is good, She is very concerned about the patient and their concerns, and issues. VERY compassionate. I wish every Doctor was like Dr. Hennigan! AWESOME DOCTOR. My daughter has been seeing her for 3 years with her Lupus, and other medical issues. I highly recommend Dr. Hennigan. Her entire staff are always wearing a smile,and laughing. Everyone is helpful, in every way possible.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Stephanie L. Hennigan's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Richardson, TX