Ratings for Dr. Mark B. Lew

My child has been going to this office for almost 10 years. Two weeks ago, I was attacked by a pregnant, demon-possessed haitian woman who was angry that we were in the bathroom for too long, even though there was another bathroom downstairs. My child was trying to give a urine specimen. The banging continued, and even Dr. Lew had to tell her to stop it. As we exited the bathroom, the woman rushed in while my child was still coming out. I put my hand across the door and told her to wait. She then sunk her nails into my flesh and I grabbed both her wrists. I called the police and they examined my hand and later came back and told me that they were going to arrest her. Dr. Lew insisted that I go downstairs for cold water. He took that time to tell the police that we were "both" fighting. Totally untrue, and this deprived me the right to get this woman arrested. I suspect that us both being black meant that he didn't care who was right or wrong. I am deeply hurt by Dr. Lew's actions.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

they are very knowledgeable and love kids. great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

I WAS A PATIENT AND SO WERE MY KIDS HES ONE OF THE BEST IN BROOKLYN

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Wonderful Doc, Assisted in providing helpful tips with the raising of all 3 of my kids who are now healthy adults.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Dr. Lew is a very good doctor who cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

Dr. Mark B. Lew's Credentials

• Kath Univ Leuven, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Leuven, Belgium (Grad. 1976)

Assurant