Ratings for Dr. Mark G. Adorjan

Could not understand him. This doctor ordered tests that were not needed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

My father was an exceptionally driven and talented ER doctor and my mother was an equally capable EMT/ Lab Tech/ Nurse. I find that because of my fortunate upbringing that I tend to compare all other medical professionals to them and as such I am absolutely overly critical of the care that I and my family receive. I would recommend Dr Adorjan to any/ all of my friends and family. He is smart, mentally agile and very down to earth. He genuinely, deeply cares more about the welfare of his patients than he does his own comfort level or the money that his practice brings in. Furthermore, if my father were still alive I firmly believe that he would trust me into Dr Adjoran’s care without any reservations. I intend to repost this review on all doctor rating sites because I believe that it is the least he deserves for being such an outstanding doctor. I would recommend Dr Adorjan to any/ all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014