Ratings for Dr. William G. Wong

Dr. Wong is thorough, patient and caring. Makes no assumptions without valid evidence, explains everything clearly in layman’s terms, keeps copious notes and genuinely cares about his patients. I credit this man with saving my mom’s life and improving my health DRASTICLLY. I’d been to multiple doctors about my fatigue, and he was the first to take me at my work, find and SOLVE the issue. I now have more energy and have managed to lose 30 pounds thanks to the improvements in my overall health. He’s taking new patients at the Bellflower office, I can’t say enough about him. He’s like the old fashioned family doctor, same day appointments available, quick response and always there to help.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2012

THE BEST doctor I have ever been to. Bummer is that he's moving from Pioneer Medical Group. If he goes elsewhere I WILL follow. Have been complaining to doctors for YEARS about being tired, and this one was the FIRST to take me seriously, find and FIX the cause!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

Dr. William G. Wong's Credentials

• Hindi

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)