Ratings for Dr. Cynthia S. Oberholtzer-Classen, DPM

Dr O did a great job on my bunion surgery. Pain laser really helped

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Featured my little toe and Dr O & her staff did a great job of getting me back to normal and pain free!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2019

Dr O and her staff made my bunion surgery a positive experience and much less painful that I thought it would be. Their pain laser and PT made a big difference. I would recommend Dr O without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2019

I went to see Dr O for a second opinion on my ankle pain. She was very thorough and complete in her exam and explanations. I decided to have her do my surgery and have been very happy with the entire experience. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

I had been struggling with heel pain for a year. EPAT shockwave therapy followed by custom orthotics helped me adobos surgery and got rid of my pain. Thanks Dr O

flag | Submitted September 8, 2019

Dr O helped me get rid of my heel pain. Custom orthotics and EPAT shockwave therapy got me back to running again.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Great job on my bunion surgery - PT was a huge help in my recovery. Thanks Dr O !!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I’ve had toenail fungus for at least 5 years and had tried lamisil but no results. After hearing a ad on radio I went to see Dr O about laser treatment. It was quick & painless and it worked! Very happy I can wear sandals again.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I came to Dr O to get a second opinion. Her comments were very straight forward and balanced. At the end of the appt I decided to have her do my bunion surgery. I have been very happy with the outcome and great care from her staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2019

Dr O really made me comfortable to have bunion surgery. She did a great job and was less painful than I thought it would be. Pain laser was a big help. Staff was kind and very helpful

flag | Submitted March 16, 2019

Dr. Cynthia S. Oberholtzer-Classen, DPM's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. O moved to Colorado to start private practice in 1996. She founded and is the owner of Podiatry Associates, PC with three offices located in Denver, CO, Castle Pines, CO, and Parker, CO. Dr. O attended Coe College in Cedar Rapids, Iowa and earned a B.A. degree in Biology and Chemistry. After that she attended Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, IL for a 2nd B.S. degree and a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree. She then completed her surgical residency at Riverside Hospital in Toledo, OH. Dr. O is board certified in Foot Surgery and is a Fellow of the American College and Foot and Ankle Surgeons. Dr. O knew she wanted to be a doctor when she was 2 years old. At least that’s what her mom told her. She never changed her mind. She decided on Podiatry because she was interested in Sports Medicine and Surgery. Podiatry has been an excellent fit for her. Growing up in the Chicago area, Dr. O always had a dream of moving to Colorado because she loves the outdoors and she loves the bright sunshine. She wanted to practice medicine in a place that she wanted to live. She wanted to treat patients who had similar interests. Dr. O loves to ski, bike, and run. She has more recently enjoyed mountain biking down Crested Butte Mountain, shooting sporting clays and upland hunting. Dr. O has a passion to keep her patients doing what they love. Throughout Dr. O’s career she has been able to help her patients return to the activities that they love by providing care to their foot and ankle only to find that patients still had difficulty due to weakness and muscle imbalances. This is why she founded a Physical Therapy department. Physical Therapy has proved to be an integral part of Podiatry Associates, PC and the well-rounded care that she offers. Our physical therapists in Castle Pines can help patients with foot and ankle rehabilitation, as well as therapy for other parts of your body. They also offer one-on-one personal training after your physical therapy to keep you as healthy as possible. As much as Dr. O likes fitness, she loves fashion. She understands a woman’s foot better than anyone. She personally understands the difficulty women have in finding shoes that are comfortable for work and play. Her goal is to make women’s feet comfortable in shoes that support function and fashion. Dr. O is happily married and has 5 children and 2 dogs. She enjoys spending her free time adventuring with her family. Dr. O keeps her family on their “toes.”

• English

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)
  • Coe College (Grad. 1990)

• Achilles tendinitis