Ratings for Dr. Mehrun K. Elyaderani

Spent 5 minutes in the room if that. Not helpful what so ever. He told me there is basically nothing for me to do. I do not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Although the appointment was brief, he was helpful, diagnosed the injury, prescribed therapy and did the final release. You do not spend much time or feel he was interested in the patient. The success of this practice rests on the therapists and the amount they bill=ouch! Billing dept? Check your statements and follow up, because they will not!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

Initial appointment was fine, received a shot for tendinitis in my wrist.The shot worked great for almost a month. When I went to my follow up appointment, I told Dr. Elyaderani that the pain had returned and he was very brusque and dismissive. He told me that he doesn't do second shots, and that he would give me a prescription for physical therapy if I wanted. He gave the impression that if I didn't want to do surgery, he's got no time for me. I will be seeking a recommendation for another hand specialist soon.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Not happy with doctor's appraisal of my very basic condition. Impossible to schedule a surgery time--never returned calls. Glad I'm going elsewhere for the surgery.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Dr. Mehrun K. Elyaderani's Credentials

• Hindi

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Kaiser-Permanente