Ratings for Dr. Wei Wang

Great doctor would recommend her to anyone. Has really helped me with my bipolar

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

She’s so hot . I really enjoyed visiting her office! Her staff is beautiful!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I wanted to address the fact that this office staff was completely unprofessional and unequipped to handle a high-stress situation. I waited for over two hours to meet with the doctor leaving me incredibly anxious as I hadn't anticipated being so late for work. Once I was directed into an office in anticipation to meet with the doctor, a crisis had occurred with another patient. Rather than isolating the incident, she asked that I wait in the lobby with the agitated client as the doctor kept threatening that she was calling the police. I felt incredibly unsafe and felt as though the situation was handled completely unprofessionally.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

I have used multiple different therapists in the past. I can say that my experience here is the worst. The wait times are very long. The Dr cares mostly about billing and not about patients. Last time when I waited more than an hour after my scheduled time (I was there before scheduled time), I have asked to leave and they told me that "you can leave, we still will charge you" and refused to return my payment. Every time that I went there, the wait were very long and the staff was very rude and unprofessional. I do recommend to find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Just finished sreading some of the reviews. Incredible. People are angry beyond belief. The bad reviews are laughable and not true. Dr. Wang's small business has been serving the community the most. Look at all the reviews. Her office is packed.but she has expanded time to see her patients. Many times an entire family comes to her, after one came here and got better. Dr.Wang is very compassionate to patients and passionate to make all patients symptoms go away. IShe really wishes people get a life instead of shopping around psychiatrists to push their own agendas and forcing Dr. Wang to prescribe their own ways, foolish waya.. She is a great physician. She is very respectful but straight forwards about her opinions, no sugar coating. She speaks English with barely any accents but she came to the States in 1988 at age of 24 years old. And she is full of humor. and energy. Any crisis comes her way, she embraces it as a supernatural blessing. She is super knowledgeable, speaks like an encyclopedia and common languages to patients with minimum medical jargans.. Nobody started the first session with her believing symptom-free is possible but when one walks into the office with no residual symptoms at all she is happier than her patients. She never plans to keep her patients on psychiatric meds forever, she tapers off. Those medications. She addresses symptoms holistically too. She meditates with her patients instead of giving them Klonopin. She encourages multi vitamines etc especially of Dr. Oz’ trio vitaminio. But if you don’t want to get well, just want to stay as sick as you are now, don't go bother her, She welcomes patients to get better no matter how severe the illness is, no matter what the diagnoses e. She will make you as good as new. She reads the inspirational books to patients and urgesgestients to exercise, see nutritionists,acupuncturist. sleep doctors, dentist, primary care physicians, follow up with patients annual lab work.yp She is super good with children. She is a doctor you can trust.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Wang is most loved for not presbribing controlled substance and also very most hated because she doesn't prescribe any controlled substance . Same for disability and home schooling, free refill without a follow up visit.The hatred is not born overnight. The one who wants controlled substance while abusing other addictice substance is rampant. The way people wants disability, home schooling, free medication refill without assessment follow-up, who doesn't want to pay 60 dollar reduced copay instead.of.120, and also thinking they are better 'fake psychiatrists' while with zero training than a seasoned psychiatrist with over 26 years of practice and training. Rated top Englewood Psychiateist in 2015, Top Doctor of America in Feb 2018. She runs her office with full efficiancy and she constantly improves her practice. The bad reviews are all far from truth,. She identifies their problems keenly and accurately.. They can not handle the truth. Dr. Wang is the most positive , nurturing, cheerful.and warm psychiatrists in the neighborhood, always prescribing tough love and gentle spirit to her patents, got thousands of patients into.full recocery, lectured arouns the nations with.plenty awards. These bad reviewers are out for their personal quests to be their own psychiatrists. They don't want any changes towards self growth and positive psychology. They want Dr. Wang to accept her defeat because she did not join their self destructions. The one who made the accusation that the pharamcist won't dispense because the dosage was lethal, is the mother who shopped around million psychiatrists wanting her daughter to be home schooled. When home schooling is not prescribed, this mother made a scene in the office waitinf ares and made her daughter to go on line at age of 13 to say Dr. Wang is a social path with a pad. The mother is a Caucasian woman never had any psychiatric training and Dr. Wang is a Chinese American female physician, her reason for bad mouthing, 'because Dr. Wang is an easy target..' She can rest assured, she and her now 14 years old will be brought to court for defamatiin. The very tragic thing is the daughter is now doing well in school. but the hanger being rejected by a Chinese American Female Psychiatrist continues. Out of all the psychiatrists who didn't prescribe home schooling for.her daughter, she and her daughter picked Dr. Wang to bully, slander and defame in multiple media sites. Coercion and distortion through these kinds of criminal level of defamation and slandering an easy target as the deranged mother pointed out are these bad reviewers' pattern of life styles which got them all to these bad places needing serious psychiatric care. As their many attempts to self destruct, they thought they picked an Asian Female Psychiatrist to lash out their criminal aggressiin. And the mother and the daughter are Dr.Wang's neighbor and a friend of Dr. Wang recommended them to come to seek.help.from Dr. Wang. But the true interventions needed for them are the court of laws. Criminal acts can be only addressed by the court of laws. Dr. Wang will address with you one at a time. The first one would be the mother and daughter, and the postpartum one will be the next. Stay tuned. Your media bullying behaviors will bring all of you to where you belong. See you all in court.a Meanwhile Dr. Wang's business is thriving each year because of word of.mouth. After all these lawsuits, you all will make your.child famous and your names infomous. Your entire hateful languages are on the records in these media.sites and your child's names will be known to the colleges. We gave you two years of warning, your insists your nastiness and ramoage. Two years are enough,.You took Dr. Wang as serious as an Asian Female Psychiatrist. Let's see and be a way to make Dr. Wang thrive.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I have had the worst experience with this office and staff. They are all unprofessional, rude, ignorant, and unsympathetic. The billing woman told me "I can care less if you are a patient here any longer" after a conversation about my payment and insurance method. I will recommend DO NOT GO TO THIS OFFICE! The parking situation is atrocious. It is so difficult to park with only very few spots, such an inconvenience. I was searching for help and I could not get it due to poor doctors, poor staff, poor everything.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Wei Wang's response
We are working to establish more parking spaces directly surrounding of our office building however; we are awaiting a permit that takes time to receive before construction can begin. In the meantime, I have to say that the office is located in a residential area where there is always plenty of parking on the street in the immediate vicinity of the office at no cost. I take all complaints and concerns very seriously. I will be following up the billing staff to understand your specific issue better. I'm unsure what happened as you are not telling what exactly transpired in full detail. I have the expectation that our billing department is trained to handle any billing discrepancies to the best of their ability and telling someone that they do not care is unacceptable and I find that hard to believe. Thank you for your feedback and again, please call me directly to discuss the matter further. You can ask for the Facility Administrator.

Submitted May 8, 2018

AVOID THIS DOCTOR......Absolutely horrible!! I went because I’m suffering from post- partum depression. I was highly recommended to her but I’m so disappointed with Dr. Wang. She is rude, cold, uncaring, Extremely unprofessional, nasty and she don’t care about her patients. Dr. Wang is only interested in getting the money from patients. Take my advice do not go to this practice....

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Wei Wang's response
You've gone on every platform that you could think of to right the same comment. You're right. You came to us to treat your postpartum depression because Dr. Wang was highly recommended. Word of mouth is often how we come to meet many of our patients and referrals are the best form of flattery. We have a practice of over 3,000 patients and more patients are happy than those who are not. When someone communicates to us directly that they are unhappy we do all that we can ethically to address their needs and concerns. Usually when people come online to slander our service or to defame Dr. Wang it's because they are disappointed with our treatment approaches and/or our office policies. We are obligated and contractually required to comply with state and insurance regulations and laws. If you have a copay we have to charge you that amount communicated to us directly from your insurance. If you are a self-paying patient then you have more flexibility to combine sessions but we do have office policies in place that must be adhered to at all times by all patients and staff.

Submitted May 8, 2018

Dr. Wang really listens to me, then quickly assesses the issues and gives me great advice on how to deal with my problems. She is better, smarter and more caring than my prior psychiatrist. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Wei Wang's response
Thank you for providing your feedback. We appreciate that you choose us to provide you care.

Submitted May 8, 2018

Horrible. Doesn't listen, argumentative, over prescribes . My pharmacist would not release the last prescription to me because she was overdosing my child with Effexor and would not return the pharmacists call. Avoid this doctor at all costs.

Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Wei Wang's response
We've already discussed this matter with you directly. Please remove this comment as it is not a true portrayal of the events that occured.

Dr. Wei Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I am a board certified psychiatrist who provides quality care to the community. I work with a team of therapists to provide both medication management and psychotherapy for children, and adults. I provide psychopharmacology to treat mood disorders, psychiatric disorders and other behavioral health issues. I accept Cigna, Horizon, Aetna, Magnacare, Aetna, Qualcare, Oxford/UHC, Tricare, Empire, Magellan, Medicare, Valueoptions, GHI, Empire and most other insurance carriers.

• Chinese