Ratings for Dr. Alfredo E. Crespo

My husband who has multiple addictions has been seeing Alfredo for over a year. Instead of helping my husband work on his alcoholism and Infidelity problems, Alfredo has encouraged my husband to divorce me and helped him strategize a false accusation against me. My husband's lawyer said that Alfredo would also give a testimony against me. He has never even met me! What kinda of psychologist he is? If he is so easily to get manipulated by his patient, then he shouldn't give any guidance to anyone. Period.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

Not very professional. He types his reports while you are talking, and keeps interrupting, disrupting the flow. He seemed too opinionated, and charges way too much, but I guess that's the price of having such prime real estate for an office. For custody evaluations, one could do significantly better.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

My so saw Dr Crespo for about 6 months due to anxiety and issues leaving my side. He was clear with how he set up goals, relaxed and built a good rapport with my son who was only 5. They only saw each other for about 6 months but in that time my son grew a lot, and after one meeting Dr Crapo explained that our goals we had established in the first meeting had been met. He went on to say that we could continue therapy if we wanted, though he didn't think it would benefit my son all that much more. It was great to have a doctor be honest about that and not just keep us coming for a steady pay check. While we in no way had an extreme case, I'm pleased with him and found him very professional and easy to work with, my son enjoyed his time and never complained.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I found Dr Crespo to be professional and unbiased. I've read the other negative reviews on this page and can only assume that they are from the same person who was unhappy with their 730 evaluation. It's a shame that reviews on the internet require no validation of claims...

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

This man is a disgrace to his profession and to the human race as a whole. He is rude, abrasive and unprofessional. The way he spoke to me in front of my child, made her cry. He brought up information about her father in front of her to the point where, at 4-years-old she asked him to stop talking about her daddy like that then asked him why he was so mean and grumpy. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILD ALONE WITH HIM. The damage he caused my little girl will be difficult, if not impossible, to repair.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Stay away from him if you are ordered to do a 730 evaluation. He is a crook who is paid to twist things around. In my case, he was paid under the table to twist everything even though I had strong evidence. My ex's attorney paid him, i didnt have an attorney. After long time I came across correspondence between my ex and dr. Crespo saying that my position is strong and the evidence too and he was saying they needed to come up with something on me. After dr. crespo started coming up with untrue things he said my daughter told him. This is just a small instance. Just stay away, he will turn things around and u may loose custody.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

OMG the worst Dr. ever do not get close to him, do not leave your kids with him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Great therapist. Wonderful asset and would highly recommend his services to adults and children

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

For the safety of my kids, I prefer not to describe here what happened , but do your self a favor , do not use Dr. Crespo Services!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2013