Ratings for Dr. Colby Beats

Initially, we thought this doctor was great with my daughter and the care provided. That is, until my two-year-old daughter lost her contact. Anyone with contacts knows how easily they can fall out--so just imagine how hard it would be for a two-year-old. In any case, I called to inquire about ordering a replacement lens (three week process) or to wait until the next appointment (also three weeks out), in case the doctor thinks she will need a new prescription by then. Remember, my daughter was two & recovering from eye surgery. The staff said they would leave the message & the doctor would call me back. She didn't. Instead, I received a call from a screaming, enraged lunatic who claimed to be my child's eye doctor, who went on badger me about being a disgraceful, irresponsible parent, etc. The doctor never allowed me to speak & proceeded to bad mouth me to my child's ophthamalic surgical physician. Wow! The most unprofessional, insulting, & crude experience ever! Thanks Dr. C. Beats!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2013