Dr. Alicia R. Carter

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alicia R. Carter

Dr. Carter changed my life. I am a dancer who has been struggling with confusing, debilitating pain for years and Dr. Carter eradicated it in just three visits. It's impossible to sum up in words the relief she has given me. Also, Dr. Carter and her staff are kind, efficient, respectful, AND THEY FOLLOW UP! (This is a huge deal in NYC.) Sorry Linda Carter...Dr Alicia Carter is the REAL Wonder Woman! I cannot recommend her more highly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Carter is supportive, professional and will discuss all concerns and questions. The staff is also professional and accommodating. I

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr. Carter and her staff (Arman, Jose, Afriqiyah and Crystal) are professional individuals who care about the patient care. The office is always on time. When I first arrive at Dr. Carter's office I was unable to walk due to lower back pain. A month later I am pain free thanks to Dr, Carter and Afriqiyah - PT. Thanks again to Dr. Carter and staff.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Carter is fantastic! She's warm, friendly and no-nonsense. She quickly got to the root of my issues and came up with workable solutions. For my knee and hip pain, she suggested a series of injections in my knee and suggested other exercises to strengthen both the knee and the hip. 6 months later, I am pain free and more mobile than ever. In addition, her staff is super helpful, friendly and nice

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. CArter is a warm and caring dr. She will take time with her patients and makes sure that they understand everything about their diagnosis. The staff is great.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Found Dr. Carter to be very personable, professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Her entire staff is very accommodating. You get very personal attention from both Dr. Carter and the rest of the staff. She spends time with you and does not rush like many other doctors. She helped me immensely from my lower back spasm and pain. Her office runs very punctual, never a wait with any appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Carter.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

While she does know a great deal, she is also someone arrogant enough to think she knows it all. She misdiagnosed my condition and did her best to boost the fees she collected. She acts confidently so you can easily be misled into thinking she knows what she's talking about. She speaks from a textbook but has little interest in actually listening to the patient, a necessary component if a doctor is able to make more than a standard diagnosis.

Submitted March 29, 2016

Dr. Alicia R. Carter

Dr. Alicia R. Carter's response
This patient was repeatedly late for appointments or did not show up for appointments at all, was rude to the staff and did not follow recommendations. All the other reviews on this site have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Carter.

Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Carter is an excellent doctor. She is highly skilled and very professional. She diagnosed my herniated disc and was invaluable in helping me through the rehabilitation process. She is a knowledgeable and thorough doctor with an amazing bedside manner. She immediately put me at ease. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Carter has provided me with wonderful medical care. She is always available when needed. Her caring and gentle bedside manner is excellent. I have always felt that she explains all procedures fully and spends whatever time is needed to answer any of my concerns. Her knowledge of the job is always accurate and I have always found relief from severe pain. I would highly recommend her to any patient in need of her services.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Alicia Carter’s on two different occasions. Each time I received courteous and professional treatment. Dr. Carter is extremely caring and thorough. Her staff is also very friendly and accommodating. The office itself is comfortable and well cared for. Most importantly, on both occasions my treatments were most effective and I left her care feeling 100% better.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Alicia R. Carter's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1995)

AARP