Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Phillips

I needed a new pair of glasses and decided to go to Texarkana Eye Associates on Texas Blvd. to have my prescription filled. I was really blown away by the overwhelming selectopm of designer frames. I have not come across such a varied and wonderful selection since I left New York City. I believe that they must have the best selection in the ARKLATEX which is saying a lot. The service was friendly, helpful and professional! Most of all, I am extremely pleased with my prescription eyeglasses, a pair of Aviator Ray Ban glasses, which I wear all the time. I especially noticed that it made a big difference as far as my peripheral vision is concerned which is a big help when I am driving, especially on Interstate 30 which, at times, can be really crazy. Furthermore, Dr. Phillips offers Lens Warranty for one time free replacement (yes you read that correctly) during the first year. Also, he provides Frame Warranty which means that if my eye glass frames are broken during the first year, then I get a one time free replacement. Finally, I was extremely pleased to note that they carry Tom's Eyeglasses which as you may or may not know will provide a free pair of eye glasses through their charity if you purchase one of their frames. Dr. Jeff Phillips and his professional staff at Texarkana Eye Associates provided me with a great pair of glasses, great selection and great service.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey S. Phillips's Credentials

• Illinois College Of Optometry At Chicago (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX