Ratings for Dr. Shereelah Deen

While Dr. Deen staff is very poor to say the least, she is a very good and caring doctor. She is firm and forthright and I appreciate that. I rate doctors on how they manage a patient situation and she has managed my medical emergency very well. She was spot on with her initial diagnose of a life threatening condition and she immediately sent me to the hospital. While in the hospital she personally contacted other specialist and put together a team of well versed doctors who treated me back to health at St. Barnabas. I cannot thank her enough as I was in very bad shape. I recommend Dr. Deen.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Dr. Deen was very rude, not friendly,do not answer questions. I had a visit with her she was very cold, I let her know that I have thyroid disease and sinus issues that I take medicine for, she told how do I know, am I sure. Did not ask any further questions about medical history. Then told me that I was obese and I need to stop drinking soda and eating fatty foods. In which I'm an vegetarian, I do not eat fatty foods or drink soda and all I drink is water and I have no fat what so ever. When I tried to explain this she cut me off, like I was lying and kept on telling me that I'm obese. I was very offended but what offended me the most was she rushed through the examination, did not answer any questions, did not give any further details with any of my symptoms. Some doctors are just in it for the money, I will not recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Shereelah Deen's Credentials

• Univ Of Colombo, Fac Of Med, Colombo, Sri Lanka (Grad. 1978)

Molina