Ratings for Dr. Patricia L. Richman

I have seen Dr. Richman for many years. I have always found her to be professional, caring, friendly and always willing to listen to what I have to say. She makes it a point to ensure I have all my questions answered, fully understand what is happening to me and that I understand what I need to do as follow-up. There have been occasions where she was late, but she always apologizes and explains the delay. I have found this with any medical appointment I have had. I know there were times I caused her to be late for the next appointment as I had many questions- which she took time to answer. I have recommended her to a number of others who have also been extremely happy with her. She is awesome!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

My appointment with Dr. Richman was the worst experience with a doctor I've had. She was 45 minutes late for my appointment without any explanation or apology. Then she treated me like I was there for a broken nail. Without asking me a single question, she rolled her eyes and said "I can't help you." She didn't listen to me or even pretend to care or try to help me. She is a rude woman who only cares about getting paid, not about helping people.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Patricia L. Richman's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1991)