Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Rubin

Doctor has great hands. He removed my teeth with no issues and put a graft inside hole which did wonders. No pain afterwards

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

Had most remaining teeth removed with no pain or problems. Dr Rubin places bone graft making it virtually painless afterwards

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Had surgical extraction with bone graft. The bone healed so well that I was able to get my final dentures in one week

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Had oral surgery with zero problems. I would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted August 25, 2018

Great experience. Had teeth removed and had no troubles

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Awesome surgeon. Had excellent experience with him

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Had oral surgery and this guy knows his s--t. Obviously person who gave him one star was psycho

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Greatest Surgeon. No pain whatsoever. I recommend him to anyone needing removals. He has very good hands

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Rubin was great! All the dental work I had done was great. No pain and was very gental and fast. Would go back any time I need dental work done. Thanks to you and your staff for everything!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

1st let me start by saying i have a fear of dentist. I went to see DR. Rubin for a free consultation for some dental work and he was amazing! He took his time with me expained what was going to happen how long it was going to take and answered all my questions, also promised me I was going to be happy. He and the whole staff made me feel welcomed and at ease. After 2 weeks i went back to start the work. Let me say he delivered on his promise!!!! Dr Rubin even call me later that evening to check on me to see if I was ok. Like how many dentist still do that?

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017