Ratings for Dr. Anna Zlotina

Dr. Zlotina is somewhat pompous and lacks empathy.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Dr. Zlotina spends so much time with me. An hour is not unusual. I haven't had a doctor that gave me that much of her time in maybe, forever. She is very knowledgeable and definitely reads up on her research. I feel like she cares a lot for her patients and gets upset if you aren't taking care of yourself. Personally, I like that in a doctor- as opposed to someone that shoes you out the door and doesn't care. She does run late, but that's because she gives each patient the time they need.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

I love Dr Zlotina! She is very helpful and gets back to me on time. I love her staff too: very nice and helpful. I disagree with a prebious comment about bedside manners, I find her very professional yet sympathizing.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

Bad Manners! No Bed side manners, did not understand her medical terms, she then scolded me. Appointments - no problems. Did care about problems and made up or she really thought I had a disease?!? She had something else to do and was not really interested with my concerns.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012