Dr. Wei Zheng

Ratings for Dr. Wei Zheng

I also had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting Dr Zheng. He was filling in for my regular dr and made a appt to do surgery on Sat. I was there on time at 7:30. After being called back and getting my iv and all, I was stuck back in a corner and left there for hours. Finally, at noon, when I questioned what was going on, he acknowledged me and stated he’s changing the procedure(to what would be easier for him). This procedure had already been done and didn’t work. I refused to do it again and he became really frustrated and unpleasant. Very sarcastic and unprofessional. I ended up leaving and having nothing done. There was no way I was going to allow a dr that, not only became argumentative with me, but also had acquired a really bad attitude, to do ANY kind of procedure on me. He is the worst. I can’t comment on his staff, but had too so went with 1 star.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

He’s acting as the on call urologist while his friend from Stockton is on vacation. Dr. Zheng, do not be the on call doctor an hour away and then not show up when called. That is a disservice to patients, when there are perfectly good local urologists that would be more readily available. No idea about staff or knowledge so I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. Helpfulness would be zero if I could.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Treatment was not appropriate for condition. I later saw 2 other urologists who offered different and better treatment options. Dr Zheng is a poor communicator and does not explain things well.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015