You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Armen Hagopjanian

DR. HAGOPJANIAN IS A DOCTOR/SURGEON. He performed an bunion surgery for me in January 2016 and experience was incredible. He explains everything to me that's going on in my foot while showing the X-Rays and telling me how he's going to fix it. He's reliable and helpful, let me call him with any question or concerns before and after surgery. He's the best. There's no one like him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

Noticed a crack but didn't do anything about it. He didn't even mention it in my report. Called it a sprain. He didn't want to step on his friend's toe, since his friend goofed up. A lawsuit is pending for this stupid doctor. That's what happens when you play politics instead of treating your patient. What an idiot.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

The diagnosis he tells you and his report don't match. Very unprofessional and unethical. I wouldn't trust this doctor nor his treatment plan. He doesn't know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Best surgeon save my life and my leg. Awesome doctor and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Very intelligent , knowledgeable , kind and practic doctor !!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Went to him for a heel spur, had achilles tendon surgery that never healed and now after 5 months I am seeing another surgeon who will need to redo my surgery. Thanks for nothing Dr. H!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2014

Dr Hagopjanian did my surgery and I am extremely pleased with the results. thank you.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

The Best doctor. Did surgery for my mom. She had two surgeries previously but they couldn't fix her problem. Dr. Hagopjanian did the 3rd surgery(which, honestly we were kind of scared because it would of been her 3rd one) but thank God everything went well and we were very happy with the results. Then I took my son, again excellent and professional patient care. And I'm taking my friend to see him. Very happy with him. Very knowledgable doctor- which is very hard to find these days. Thank you Doctor :)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

The best surgeon I've ever seen! After visiting 5 other surgeons, who simply prescribed me drugs, I finally underwent surgery by Dr. H. Now I am 90% pain free and forgot the last time I took Vicodin.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Dr. Armen Hagopjanian's Credentials

• Armenian

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. HAGOPJANIAN IS A DOCTOR/SURGEON. He performed an bunion surgery for me in January 2016 and experience was incredible. He explains everything to me that's g..."

April 9, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Noticed a crack but didn't do anything about it. He didn't even mention it in my report. Called it a sprain. He didn't want to step on his friend's toe, since h..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The diagnosis he tells you and his report don't match. Very unprofessional and unethical. I wouldn't trust this doctor nor his treatment plan. He doesn't know w..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best surgeon save my life and my leg. Awesome doctor and very caring."

October 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very intelligent , knowledgeable , kind and practic doctor !!!"

April 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, great surgeon! Very compassionate, caring, and helpful professional. Highly recommend him, you won't regret it!"

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2607345'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014