Ratings for Dr. Armen Hagopjanian

What do you think of when you hear the word fracture? This idiot noticed my fractured ankle but didn't do anything about it. He said, "oh, it's just a fracture. Nothing to worry about." I am disabled now because he didn't take my fracture seriously. He didn't treat me on time. It became a chronic issue that I'm still dealing with today. Do you know why he didn't treat my fracture? Because he is an idiot. Shame on him. Don't waste your precious time and money with this guy. He needs to get his license revoked asap. Hope what he did to me, life will do to his kids. So he can feel what it means to suffer in the hands of an incompetent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Incompetent podiatrist. I wouldn't even call him "doctor." He's an idiot.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

The worst doctor ever. So rude and impatient. He yelled at me. Gonna talk to the Medical Board about his behavior.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

The best doctor and best surgeon. I'm very happy feel much better thank you.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

The positive comments are obviously written by idiots who are either related to this idiot podiatrist or by the idiot himself. He's a two faced jerk who is more concerned with getting kickbacks from the idiots he works with rather than treating the patient. He's had lawsuits against him for having inappropriate behaviors with patients. So, you tell me who is the idiot???? Anyone who wastes their times with this loser podiatrist.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

DR. HAGOPJANIAN IS A DOCTOR/SURGEON. He performed an bunion surgery for me in January 2016 and experience was incredible. He explains everything to me that's going on in my foot while showing the X-Rays and telling me how he's going to fix it. He's reliable and helpful, let me call him with any question or concerns before and after surgery. He's the best. There's no one like him!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

The diagnosis he tells you and his report don't match. Very unprofessional and unethical. I wouldn't trust this doctor nor his treatment plan. He doesn't know what he's doing.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Best surgeon save my life and my leg. Awesome doctor and very caring.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Very intelligent , knowledgeable , kind and practic doctor !!!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Awesome doctor, great surgeon! Very compassionate, caring, and helpful professional. Highly recommend him, you won't regret it!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Armen Hagopjanian's Credentials

• Armenian

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2001)

• Bcbs Massachusetts