Ratings for Dr. Mohammad H. Osmani

Dr Osmani has been our family Dr for over 20 years. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and thorough. He has great bedside manner. His staff in very professional, knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Osmani is the best Doctor my family and I have ever had. We have been going to him for 11 years. He truly cares. He is compassionate, very knowledgeable,very genuine. When I say family I also mean father-in-law,mother-in-law,uncle, Grandparents, sister-in-law, my husband and my adult kids see him etc. He treats us very respectfully. He really listens and we all really like him very much and his entire staff. He's awesome. He helps me with chronic migraines, fibromyalgia,anxiety,IBS,etc. My 19 year old son with Autism really looks forward to seeing Doctor Osmani. That's rare for my son. He helps my son with OCD, Anxiety,and insomnia. He has helped my son tremendously. We are grateful that he's our Doctor. He takes time to explain things to us. He doesn't make us feel rushed. He makes us feel what we say matters. He takes time to really try and help. We are fortunate and blessed that he's our Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I saw this doctor a few years back when I needed help with some hormonal issues. He lied about getting me a refferal to an endocrinologist and he refused to prescribed me my much needed medications. His receptionist had a bias opinion towards me and made me feel unwanted.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Osmani's bedside manner is the worst I have ever seen. The staff are as bad. My medical records are mixed up with three other patients, and the worst part is when I objected to it I was mistreated horribly. This doctor along with his staff need to be reported to the higher authorities. I am going to consult a lawyer regarding this matter.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011