You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Douglas E. Webb

I had extreme foot pain, redness and swelling in my leg and had seen 1 Podiatrist who said it was "nerve pain." I started meds but a week later was still suffering and getting worse. I saw Dr. Webb after a glowing recommendation by an employee at the Lymphedema Clinic. Once there, I was surprised the nurse did an x-ray before I saw the doc but she said "he likes to know what is going on" and I agree now it was a good idea and saved time. When Dr. Webb came in he promptly told me my foot was "shattered" and gave the diagnosis. I was devastated to hear it is extremely serious but he was patient and helped answer the questions I had although I was so upset I had little to say. He seemed to understand, was empathetic and did not rush me. He referred me to a specialist & I found out later he personally called the other doc about me. Dr. Webb is a caring family man (displays pics of his wife/kids) that I highly recommend. The nurse I had was very competent & efficient. Office staff is ok.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

I had been suffering for over a year with foot pain. Dr. Webb diagnosed, prescribed, and now I am without pain within the first week under his care. I would highly recommend anyone to seek his professional expertise if you have any type of foot injury/pain. His bedside manner along with his staff was also exceptional.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Staff was very nice and friendly - Dr. was running a bit behind but most do these days - he is very nice and knows his stuff :-) I give him a rating of 4 3/4

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

His staff is so rude with no manners, they are so unorganized.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I LOVE DOCTOR WEBB. he has always been so great. You can tell he loves what he does!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Dr. Douglas E. Webb's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2607003'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "DOUGLAS" to "DOUGLAS E."

April 8, 2012