Ratings for Dr. Bindu M. Kolli

We have going to Dr.Kolli from 4yrs. Dr.Kolli and staff are excellent. I used to be very anxious about the dental treatment. Dr.Kolli performed my treatment under sedation with no stress. Now I am very regular with my dental visits.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Awesome Dentist. Dr. Kolli answered all my questions and very good staff and Hygienist. Would recommend for sure.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Very rude dentist. Would not recommend for braces--she has not had proper orthodontic training. Unwilling to listen to patients' concerns and has a temper.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Very professional office. Staff hygienist very friendly & concerned about my issues. Very thorough. Dr.Kolli is well experienced in treating patients of all age groups. Especially my kids love to visit her. She talks to them well and makes them feel very comfortable while the treatment is going on. She remembers most of her patients and their previous problems. They have a very good software system to log the patient records. I travel 10 miles for my appointments. He is a very caring dentist. Through all of my dental procedures I experienced no pain

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Whenever I tried to voice my concerns to her about my braces, she would snap at me and tell me not to argue with her, as if I were a child and she my mother. My teeth had to suffer because she did not communicate properly with her staff. She does not have the people skills nor patience required for her job. I would especially not recommend her for braces.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

I went to see Dr. Kolli to get cleaning and to fix a tooth (crown done). I had a great experience compare to my previous visits to other dental offices. Dr.Kolli seems to be very caring and knowledgable. The office fees they have collected for crown is fair and had a great cleaning done by Hygienist introduced to me as Laura.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

Went for cavity hurting then was told all was fine, don't worry. Had pain again three months after and had different dentist give other opinion. Tooth was bad terrible shape and dentist said should be priority unless risk bigger costing problem. Why does first dentist say was fine when could have been filling.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012