Ratings for Dr. Gil M. Holland

Worst Doctors office by far. He is unprofessional and his staff does not know what they are doing.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Holland for 8 years. He was so wonderful along with his staff at Ocotillo Family Medicine. However since closing his private practice and joining East Valley Medical Center it's awful. I went to see him today along with my daughter. He probably spent a whole 3 minutes in the room. Didn't seem to care about what was going on, had me in tears and didn't even right the perscription for me along with ordering an x-ray for my child with out even looking at her hand. Not even a glance. It was the worst customer service along with making us feel like he didn't even care. The MA even told me how "pissed" he was. Really??? Why was he even there then. I left the office with out any of my questions answered because he was apparently too busy. I called the office and to no avail no one called me back!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I have been a patient of his for approximately 7 years. He is a wonderful physician and very caring. He has sent me for tests from specialists but always has followed up and very concerned. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

THis doctor has become lazy. Witing to see his is just impossible. I guss im not going tosee him again. I was wonder he is still lokking for more new patients. HA?

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Saw this Dr. a few years back when he first opened his practice in Ocotillo. HORRIBLE guy! I explained my injuries and that I was taking pain medication and and he did nothing further than prescribed MORE pain meds! Did not treat the issue... wanted someone to do research rather than masking the pain, did not follow through. After that appointment I went to someone with EXPERIENCE who treated me the right way! Needs to go back to school or something. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Stay Away!! I had an appt. to get meds refilled and to go over labs. The NP went over blood work and left. She then came back with a stack of papers and informed me that my refill scripts were in there. I got to pharmacy I realized that they only filled 2 of the 4 scripts. I called the office and was told they will call me right back. 2 hours later I called back and was informed that the Dr. wanted me to schedule another appt. to go over the meds. I stated my displeasure, but complied because I needed the script. The next day I show up for the appt and was asked to pay another copay. I requested to speek to the DR. The Dr. came out and informed me that I am on a high amount of medications and to go over all of them and labs would be an extensive office visit and needed to be split into 2 visits. I said that was a poor excuse and I still refused to pay. He then said he would refill the scripts but was going to dismis me as a patient.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

I went in for a physical and was charged the $15 co pay and $15 for the paper work for the physical. I thought that was all it would cost as that is all that was collected. I then got a bill for another $80. I tried to call them and work with them but they did not care about what I had to say. Doctor is good but billing and office is the worst and unethical. My Family has been a with them for years as a patient and they will loose us all over $80. Its not the $80 its the principal of it and how they work with people. Very disapointed with them.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

Only bad thing about seeing this Dr. is his 1hr wait times. it takes 15 min to waiting and then 45 min of waiting in the actual office where he actually treats you

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

Dr. Holland is a GREAT doctor! He listened to my complaints and ailments. He and his staff go beyond service to help me and my family with our issues. I would'nt go to any other practice! Dr. Holland is the BEST that I have been treated by ever. Keep up the Great work Doctor Holland and Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

I have only seen Dr. Holland a few times. The last time, he was very condescending, would not listen to me, and stormed out of the examining room. He was not very professional.He would not listen to me, or read lab results for a condition I have had for 18 years. He insisted I see a specialist based on lab results(slightly low) that have been the same for years. The condition is under control and the medication has not changed. He, and his staff, also sent out incorrect prescriptions (for seizure medication) to my mail order pharmacy (CVS/Caremark), and also to my local pharmacy. I will not go back.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2010

Dr. Gil M. Holland's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2000)

MSP/BC Med