Ratings for Dr. Adam M. Smith

Dr. Smith was very professional and took time to explain to me very detailed the extent of my injury and what my options were. He gave me several options and I decided to go with surgery. My recovery was much better than expected from a torn bicep and double rotator cuff. I was back to work and competing in no time. I would not even consider another orthopedic surgeon. My experience could not have been better.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

Did my wife's shoulder and she's back to 100%. Highly recommend Dr. Smith!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

He has great nurses, other than that it's the only good thing I can say. He's always in a hurry and doesn't try to figure out what the problem is. If at all possible find someone else who actually cares about their patients

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

This Dr is not for the patient. He's the insurance company's best friend! Id think twice before seeing him. With that being said he has excellent nurses.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great bedside manners! Explains everything very well. Very thorough in making a diagnosis. Also has a great nurse. I was very impressed. And I did end up with surgery, he has done an excellent job. I would highly recommend this Dr. :).

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Adam M. Smith's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med