Ratings for Dr. Lester Lee

Just Fabulous Doctor! ! Optimized my Hormones when my other primary care MD and Gynecologist told me I'm getting older and the Lab numbers looked ok. Doctor Lee explained to me how misleading that info was and shared the medical literature with me to document that observation and analysis. To Kool ...no doctor had ever explained to me in that manner or taken the time to !! Yes , Highly recommend !!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

In my opinion Dr. Lee is all about making money. I went to him about some health problems and he did not address anything and when I called to get a follow-up and find out the results to the very expensive tests that he ran on me, he charged me again just to ask him a few questions over the phone when I had already paid him over $1000 and nothing was covered by my insurance, which I was told that would be covered. I was sent to a pharmacy that I later was told that he gets profits from and makes money. Run from this doctor, do not go there!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Lee is a professional. He is the most knowlegeable doctor I have ever met. He listens to your issues and he does not hesitate to order tests if need be. I feel very comfortable when I am in his office and I trust his diagnosis. A+ doctor...no doubt.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2008

Love Dr. Lee and his entire staff, Everytime I arrive for my appointment I'm seen actually on my appointment time unlike other places also, his staff doesn't book many appointments which is the way it should be! Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable in his field. He is very professional and always a pleasure to see, unfortuantly my insurance changed and I no longer am able to see Dr. Lee but I wanted to let everyone else know Dr. Lee and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

Dr. Lester Lee's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Oxford