Ratings for Dr. Victor Escobar

We chose Dr. Escobar as our son's Oral Surgeon to have his wisdom teeth removed. I would recommend him to anyone in need of an Oral Surgeon. He was great and his staff were very kind and helpful from the day of the consult to the day of his surgery. They explained everything very well from the procedure, his instructions to the money part. Thank You Dr. Escobar and staff your an amazing group!!!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I came to Escobar twice with maxiliary sinus issues and both times he claimed their was nothing wrong, ignored both referrels from dentist and orthodontist. Didn't stop him from stealing my money. Then i found him making bogus claims about my competency in my medical records. Never trust this scumbag. Belongs in prison, not a hospital.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Skills may be good but post -operative instructions are not good. I had a bad post operative experience and was not happy with the complication and pain. When I used to return for follow up visits ,I could hear the receptionists chatting with each other which is unprofessional.I would rather go some where else where they would explain the procedure and instructions better :(

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Dr. Escobar is fantastic! I went in on a referral from my Dentist regarding an oral cancer screening that needed further evaluation. Dr. Escobar was prompt, kind, and very thorough in explaining that I was fine. What a relief! Highly recommend Dr. Escobar- he is honest and compassionate.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I went to Dr. Escobar to have my wisdom teeth out and was very nervous. His staff was really nice at my first appointment, Sarah?? took my x-ray and took me to the exam room. When Dr. Escobar came in he seemed more concerned about the computer than me as a patient. They said something about having a new system and someone had to come in to help him. After that though, he actually looked at me to speak. When I look for a surgeon, I don't necessarily have to "like" them, I need to trust their skill so I don't mind his awkwardness because, in the end everything turned out great and I had no problems and was back to work pretty quickly. Linda was my nurse for my surgery and she was a lifesaver! I was so nervous I didn't think I would go through with it but she put me at ease and got me relaxed and when I woke up, I was so relieved. My friend who was with me said they had stuff for him in the waiting room, so that was nice.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr Escobar is a wonderful oral surgeon. He clearly knows what he is doing and always puts his patients first.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

This doctor was nice enough, but he really knew nothing about what he was doing. He overprescribed drugs that were unnecessary and misdiagnosed me and put me through unnecessary tests (multiple times). I would NOT recommend this doctor for anything other than wisdom teeth extraction. He's cocky, possessive and lacks knowledge of other oral disorders.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

He was a great doctor, he took the time to explain the answers to all my questions. I would reccomend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011