Ratings for Dr. Scott D. Stern

Very pleasant and easy to talk to. Has helped me with several problems. Have never had trouble getting an appointment. Have never had a problem getting refills on required meds in the 48 hour required time period.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Arrogant, egocentric, rude, accusatory, belittling, the list goes on. Never have requested to never see a doctor again, but by God how this man could use some hard training in bedside manner. Not only was I given the complete wrong medication, but my condition was made worse and then he accused me of abusing the medication and threatened to send me to the hospital via ambulance because of his mistake and my distrust of his services. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I found Dr. Stern to be egocentric and very unconcerned about my health issues. He was more concerned about what other physicians were prescribing and was going to take them to task for doing so. He is mean and callous, I would NOT recommend him to anyone!! Send him back to the city!!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Doctor did not address health issue. I had to get a new doctor and was diagnosed with a serious kidney infection. He was only looking for the money and put my health at risk. Very rude and impatient. My questions and concerns went unanswered and my health problem was ignored. Scott stern is a fast food doctor. For professional help do not waste your time!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

If you have more then one reason for seeing him after weeks of waiting for an appointment he will ask to concentrate on one issue and save the rest for another time. He seems pretty clueless and loves to just refer you to a specialist of whatever nature your problem is. If fast food existed for Doctor care he would be its shining example. He will suggest over the counter medicines to save your insurance company money and is very hard to get any scripts out of. Any tests he does you will never hear the outcome unless you ask at another visit and then he will try and say you didnt have the tests. Getting a call back from anyone in his office is impossible, appointments are made at a central message service and you will NEVER get a return call. Just going through the motions for the money sums him up

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Dr. Stern was not available at the time of my appointment, and he left no orders for blood work, which was reason for my appointment. This was the second time this happened. I have changed doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

He never helps ya when your really in need. hes lousy for pain therapy. and he makes sugestions about your illness but not quite sure you have it.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2006

Dr. Scott D. Stern's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med