Ratings for Dr. Anthony F. Naples

Never had to wait more than 20 minutes, usually 5-10. Always makes time for me when my asthma acts up. He is very professional, therefore his bed side manner could be better, but he has gotten better over the years. He does genuinely care about his patients. He has always managed to make me feel and breathe better. I strongly recommend Dr. Naples.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manners, Dr Naples has cared for long lines generations of people in my family will forever be grateful for his meticulous Care, quiet mannerisms and consistent good bedside manner.. A first rate Dr highly recommend***

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Naples was a wonderful Dr. and refreshingly honest, very attentive, deeply involved with your medication regimine and always watching out for possible interactions. He's strict when it comes to controlled substances, which is thankful, and he doesn't charge a "specialist" co-pay like my prior Primary Physician who thought he was God and billed by the quarter hour. Heaven forbid you were 3 minutes late, even if you hadd to sit in the lobby for 40 minutes, he'd still charge you $80 as a late fee. HIS NAME IS IRWIN ROSENFIELD AND I WOULD STAY AWAY FROM HIM

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Why did I switch to this idiot...very uncaring, in-out attitude, does not take your concerns seriously...office staff are ok....nurse is dumb as box of rocks..trailer trash....

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Naples is very knowledgeable but he's strange! I felt very uncomfortable every time I went to him so I chose to switch Doctors.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Dr. Naples was supposed to give me a routine physical, and the blood work to be administered was done correctly. But they did not tell me - after I asked several times - that it would be separately charged - and it was nearly $500 for regular blood work for a healthy young adult who comes to the doctor on a blue moon. I also noticed he tried to say I had "back curvature issues" and promptly introduced me to his chiropractor friend who just happened to be there. I fought, and won, a battle to get the bloodwork discounted with Wellpoint, by e-mailing the BOD at Wellpoint. I do not recommend going to this doctor. I don't care if he's from the East Coast or out of state, I don't treat my clients like that, and people can decide when to stop nursing their children whenever the heck they want to. (reading previous raunchy responses) - I also mentioned Dr. Naples to a OC pharmacist and he immediately said that he had a very pushy reputation at the pharmacy during prescription requests.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

I actually met Dr. Naples before I checked any ratings and I really liked him. He was very professional. I went because I had a horrible cold and he was very thorough in my exam. He is direct and fussed a little when I said I hadn't been to a regular doctor in some time but I prefer that approach in people, in general. He also told me that I need to make efforts to stop smoking, which of course, I already know. If you want someone simply to tell you what you want to hear, maybe Dr. Naples isn't for you, but I want a doctor to actually tell me what I need to do healthwise. I am actually going to change my children over to him. I like his direct manner and thought he was a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Great doctor, good service. He spends time, advises you appropriately. The office is great they alwasy respond to all of my needs. I have had this doctor for quite some time. Don't listen to the whiners and make your own decision. At least he doesn't rope you for unnecessary surgeries and x-rays like many doctors and dentists I have had!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Naples for years, it's not that he's rude, it's his dry sense of humor which most Americans don't get. He's also straight forward and to the point which most people mistake as rudeness. He's an excellent doctor, and if you are having financial difficulties will work with you to help you get medications by sample or through the drug manufacturer, most doctors won't do that.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

I have been with Dr. Naples for years and his demeanor has changed drastically over the years. He is often appears cranky and unfeeling. The feeling I get is that he doesn't like being a doctor anymore. This is just my experience, after 15 years I can say he is not friendly or open with me like in the past.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2008

Dr. Anthony F. Naples's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Tustin, CA