Ratings for Dr. Yelena Korenfeld

One can only wish that all doctors were so attentive, skilled, knowledgeable, and genuinely concerned for all patients in their care. Dr. Korenfeld is simply unmatched in her bedside manner, and it's clear that she makes an effort to stay current on latest developments in medicine. I appreciate the education she offers me on latest research and studies. I know I'm in great hands under her care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Elena Korenfeld is a very experienced doctor. She is very friendly, attentive, kind and most importantly sympathetic. I have never met such good specialists.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Great doctor that always provides undivided attention and a terrific service.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

Amazing experience every time Incredibly attentive and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

The best doctor I've ever had. Now that I moved to another state i have trouble finging someone to fill in her big shoes. very knowlegeable and truly cares about her patiens, always returns calls.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I've been coming to Dr. Korenfeld for 10 years. I have to drive an hour out of my way but it's totally worth it. You will not find this level of care anywhere. They make you feel like you're their only patient and their level expertise is unsurpassed. The wait time is reasonable and the staff is very courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

I know Dr. Helen for many years. I'm grateful for her professionalism and attention

flag | Submitted June 22, 2014

Amazing doctor - been seeing Dr. Korenfeld for years and have always received quality treatment. They do their best to make their patients feel comfortable and genuinely care for their patients' well-being.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Great doctor! Prior to meeting Dr Yelena, I was going from one doctor to another, until I visited this Cliffside Park office and felt right at home, where I had found carrying doctors and personnel as well as professional help. I would definitely recommend this doctor to other patients!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Elena is an excellent doctor, very professional and attentive. Would greatly recommend her to anyone in need.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012