Ratings for Dr. Cherese M. Laporta

Horrible! Does not care about patients at all and often misdiagnoses what is going on.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

There is no such thing as loyalty anymore....my mother has been going to Dr.Laporta for 11 years now...she has a new insurance that Laporta does not take, but can accommodate my mother by getting authorization from the Insurance Company to be able to see her...which unfortunately she will not do...she has been her patient for over 11 years, and is very upset because she has find a new doctor because she loves this practice, but they were very rude and disrespectful towards her once they realized she no longer had insurance they accepted...which is very upsetting and also very unprofessional

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I met Dr. Laporta through my wife. Dr.Laporta is very professional nice caring woman here staff is nice and professional. I was seen last week at the office and the assistant made me feel at home.( I'm sorry I forgot her name) I would recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I LOVE GOING THERE,THEY ARE ALL SO SWEET I SEE ALLY ALL THE TIME THEY MAKE YOU FEEL VERY COMFY I WOULDNT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

I had switched doctors a month ago, and I am so happy that Dr. Cherese LaPorta is my Doctor. She is caring, friendly and most of all compassionate. She never rushes the appointment and goes over with you what her medical assistant has found prior to her seeing you. The medical assistant has seen me twice but, makes it that she has known me forever, I like that not being just another number. I would gladly recommend Dr. LaPorta and her staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2013

Worst doctor's office ever! Dr. Patty is quite possibly the rudest, unprofessional Doctor I have ever encountered. First off, I have never seen/ have been treated by this woman, so I was not introudced 1-1, and was questioned by the secretaries before paying which Dr. I had seen (I don't know, you tell me!) All I want when I go to any doctor, is a diagnosis. Instead, she has to ramble on about the difference between this and that (bronchial asthma v. full asthma,etc, etc). She also prescribed me 2 medications without telling me what I had... I had to ask! Besides the terrible Doctors there, let alone being a patient for approx. 5 years and NEVER caught sight of Dr. Laporta herself, the office staff are rude, nasty, and inconsiderate workers. Don't like working?! Don't work!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Best dr ever. I love her and her staff. !! she helped me with many things over the years. From depression, anxiety, and addiction (and being sick from time to time). Shes the best.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

I have been a patient for over 20 years. Excellent doctor would not go anywhere else. Have walked in and have been taken. Yes she has assistants who are very good. If you want to see Dr. LaPorta herself all you have to do is schedule an appointment with her. How hard is that? I am a Social worker and would not go where the care was not excellent Florence Wessen

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

the doctoe was recomended by a friend, for a substance abuse problem. At first it was helpful, got on suboxone. Them it turned into "give me your 115 bucks,heres your meds see you next month. Had a problem with the persription, and doc was away, nasty office girl could not help me. No one cared. Found another doc, who takes insurance, not cash. Bunch of losers!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

WARNING! READ THIS! This office is nothing more than a money factory. After being a patient there for 1 year i realized i would NEVER get to see Dr. Laporta. You get seen by all the assistants and never the Dr. herself. Just who is watching the store? I know they are looking real close at the checkbook when they should take the time to look closely at the clients and thier medical history as well as test results. I left this Dr. behind me and moved on to one that will take the time and who really cares about me and my good health. I would never recommend them to anyone. This is the fast food joint of health care and would'nt be good enough to bring my dog there. What a shame. March 27, 2011

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Cherese M. Laporta's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1989)

MSP/BC Med